Futurmoda is the only international footwear component exhibition held twice a year in Spain, more particularly in Elche, located in the province of Alicante, which boasts the largest footwear manufacturing tradition in Europe.
FUTURMODA’s latest editions have been joined by over 350 exhibitors spanning an exhibition area of over 12,000 square metres.
After only two days, the components exhibition had recorded over 7,000 visitors.
FUTURMODA, THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET SECTORIAL AUTHORITY
If you want to enhance the visibility of your brand, you have to exhibit at FUTURMODA.
- FUTURMODA is an important meeting point with new visitors, generating new and important business relationships.
- The main companies in the sector in EUROPE present their new collections at FUTURMODA, edition after edition.
- The cost of participating in this fair is very economical and the investment is quickly recovered with the new clients that are created.
If you want to know the trend of the sector, you have to visit FUTURMODA
- In FUTURMODA any visitor will find everything you need for the manufacture of their new collections.
- You will be able to learn about the trends in the sector and the new sustainable products that the auxiliary industry is developing.
- And you will also be able to attend seminars, which are an indisputable source of information on trends and developments in the sector.