That is why we have created Futurmoda Green Planet, an initiative led by AEC, which is presented at Futurmoda as a new exhibition space aimed at presenting the most current offer of natural and ecological materials for the footwear and leather goods sector.
- Inform, motivate and sensitize the industry of the components for footwear and leather goods towards the production of a sustainable sector and more respectful with the environment.
- Promote our industry and especially those that are committed to the efficient consumption of energy in industrial processes and in the research of new ecological materials.
- Enhance the components and machinery for footwear and leather goods designed and manufactured with recycled and ecological materials, deserving special attention for the business effort dedicated to them.
- Promote the use of green components for footwear in the shoe industry and in turn disseminate the diversification of our industrial sector to other sectors different than footwear.
- Disseminate the reality of the depletion of natural resources and contribute to the implementation of new systems and processes that help conserve the environment.
- Reward companies that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions into the atmosphere through efficient production processes.
- Ensure the health of the final consumer.
¿WHAT WE WILL SEE AT FUTURMODA GREEN PLANET ?:
- Products of the sector responsible for the environment.
- Natural, ecological and biodegradable skins, fabrics, materials and components such as: leather, silk, linen and chemically unadulterated cotton.
- Products made with materials resulting from recycling.
- Products that allow saving energy or saving natural resources.
- Products manufactured with no harmful substances.
- Technological products with high added value.