A large number of materials and components are needed to manufacture a shoe or a bag.
Depending on the shoe, more than 60 different components can be used, which you can find at our FUTURMODA fair, where exhibitors present the fashion trends for the sector for a year ahead.
ACCESSORIES IN GENERAL
- METALLIC TRIMS such as buckles and appliqués, eyelets, chains, etc.
- NON-METALLIC TRIMS such as flowers, bows or buttons
- THREADS and LACES
- BRAIDED ARTICLES, STRAPS, BINDINGS, TRIMMINGS AND BANDS
- ELASTIC AND ADHESIVE TAPES
- LATEX FOAM
- DIE CUTS
- PACKAGING AND BOXES.
FABRICS AND SYNTHETICS
- CLASSIC fabrics such as satin, canvas, linen, denim, glitters, wool, silk, vinyl, cloths, flannels, velvets, jacquards, synthetic hair, lace, sequins, microfibres, textile microfibres, padded, twills, reinforcement fabrics, cheviot, denim.
- ECOLOGICAL, NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE fabrics made with natural fibres, such as cotton, linen or raffia.
- TECHNICAL fabrics such as mesh fabric, nylons, noeprene or double sided fabrics.
- EMBROIDERED fabrics
- LININGS and breathable linings
- FINISHING, LAMINATING, FOAMIZING, GLUING or PRINTING