Futurmoda is the only international footwear component exhibition held twice a year in Spain, more particularly in Elche, located in the province of Alicante, which boasts the largest footwear manufacturing tradition in Europe.
Futurmoda is an international exhibition of leather products, components and machinery for the footwear and leather industry where you may find a wide range of leather and tanned items, footwear and leather industry fabrics, and all kinds of footwear accessories such as heels, lasts, soles, embellishments, interweaving, moulds, etc.
An exhibition frequented by designers, creators and manufacturers from the footwear industry, it has become a must-attend event for both industry professionals and companies looking not only to find out about the latest developments and fashion trends, but also to establish important business contacts.
FUTURMODA’s latest editions have been joined by over 350 exhibitors spanning an exhibition area of over 12,000 square metres.
After only two days, the components exhibition had recorded over 6,000 visitors.
Below are the comments by some exhibitors and visitors:
- FUTURMODA is an exhibition that maintains a constant flow of industry professionals, as well as a reasonably positive environment for all exhibitors who, in general terms, are able to make new contacts after every edition”.
- 93% of the visitors acknowledged Futurmoda as the essential industry exhibition and a must-attend event.
- There is also an increase in the attendance of foreign visitors.
- Both the institutions and exhibitors have a very positive opinion regarding their own participation.
- It comprises a schedule with top level activities that are highly attractive for the industry.