HOW ARE THE STANDS IN FUTURMODA?
The FUTURMODA fair maintains uniformity in the decoration of all the stands and free design stands are not allowed.
Stand sizes must always be multiples of 12 m2, for example you can choose between:
- 12 m2 ( 4 m frontage x 3 m depth)
- 24 m2 ( 8 m frontage x 3 m depth)
- 36 m2 (12 m frontage x 3 m depth)
- 48 m2 (16 m frontage x 3 m depth)
Apart from the size of the stand, companies should know that there are two types of stands:
- LOW BACK WALL STAND. These stands have three walls at a height of 1.40 m and are designed for companies that produce components, accessories
- HIGH BACK WALL STAND. These stands have the side walls at 1.40 m but the back wall rises to 2.40 m. These stands are mainly designed for tanning companies.
EXAMPLES OF LOW BACK WALL STANDS
EXAMPLES OF HIGH BACK WALL STANDS
All FUTURMODA stands have a basic decoration included, whose elements vary depending on the length of the stand.
EXTRA DECORATION ELEMENTS
Each company can customize the inside of their stand according to their exhibition needs, so in addition to the basic elements that we have already indicated above that are included in each stand, companies can choose extra decorative elements according to the following list:
ISTADO DE EQUIPAMIENTO EXTRA EN DECORACIÓN
CONSIDERATIONS TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT REGARDING DECORATION
- TRAD DESIGN will contact each exhibitor to find out their decoration needs and will then send them a technical plan that you must confirm by the date indicated by the decorators. After this date, extra decoration elements and any modification to the stand will be subject to a 25% surcharge. In case you do not confirm the plan, your stand will be set up according to the plan sent.
- Extra decoration costs for additional elements will be invoiced by TARS DESIGN and must be paid on the date indicated by them.
- Modifications requested on the day of assembly must be paid for by credit card or in cash at the time of assembly, with a 25% surcharge on the indicated price.
- It is not allowed to nail, drill holes, paint or use non-removable adhesives on the panels, floors, stands furniture, or on the fairground facilities. In order to use any removable element it is necessary to use the approved double-sided tape. In case of deterioration of the material due to any of the aforementioned actions, the exhibiting company involved will be penalized with a direct surcharge
- Exhibiting companies whose walls of the stand look to the corridors will not be allowed to have the faces of exterior surfaces, and it is strictly forbidden to place posters, products or company images that protrude from the stands or hang from them.
- It is strictly forbidden to place any decorative element that exceeds the maximum height of 2.40m, such elements may only be placed inside the stands, never on the outside, nor hinder the visibility of other stands.